Southern Kings Head Coach Deon Davids has made five changes to the starting line up for the match against the Hurricanes in Wellington on Friday night.
Up front Sti Sithole moves up from the bench to replace Schalk Ferreira, who came off the field against the Crusaders in the 8th minute, and who has subsequently returned to Nelson Mandela Bay with a concussion.
CJ Velleman also comes off the bench to take the place of Chris Cloete, who moves to the bench, in a rotational change by Davids.
Stefan Willemse joins the team alongside Velleman at flank, replacing Thembelani Bholi who has also returned to Nelson Mandela Bay after being diagnosed with a hamstring tear following the Crusaders match.
One change in the backs sees Ntando Kebe return to the starting line up with Kevin Luiters, who started against the Crusaders, moving to the bench in another rotational move.
Martin Bezuidenhoudt comes onto the bench as replacement hooker, with Justin Ackerman also on the bench as replacement prop.
- Starting Lineup: 15. Jurgen Visser, 14. Luzuko Vulindlu, 13. Stefan Watermeyer, 12. Shane Gates (vc), 11. Malcolm Jaer, 10. Louis Fouche, 9. Ntando Kebe, 8. Jacques Engelbrecht, 7. Stefan Willemse, 6. CJ Velleman, 5. JC Astle, 4. Steven Sykes (C), 3. Jacobie Adriaanse, 2. Edgar Marutlulle, 1. Sti Sithole
- Replacements: 16. Martin Bezuidenhoudt, 17. Justin Ackerman, 18. Tom Botha, 19. Schalk Oelofse, 20. Chris Cloete, 21. Kevin Luiters, 22. Elgar Watts, 23. JP Du Plessis
The game will be aired on Supersport 1 on Friday, 25 March, at 8.35am South African Time.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019
- Isn’t life wonderful? - 15 November 2019