Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Response to statements by David Maynier on Gupta Family decision - 28 August 2016
- A quick fire Panorama Route tour – just enough to make me want to visit again – Featured Blog - 28 August 2016
- Oakbay and Tegeta react to media speculation - 28 August 2016
- Mthatha news: NFD Saturday wrap: Mthatha Bucks top the table - 28 August 2016
- Sugarloaf Backpackers Speedshow – Coffee Bay South Africa – Featured Blog - 28 August 2016