Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Many unknown chemicals in the Baltic Sea – Featured Blog - 31 May 2016
- Grahamstown in the news: Grocotts Mail Sport - 31 May 2016
- J-Bay in the news: Mick Fanning, Bethany Hamilton face down fears in Fiji Pro - 31 May 2016
- PE in the news: Ireland’s Luke Fitzgerald ruled out of South Africa tour - 31 May 2016
- Terra-Khaya backpackers in Hogsback, Eastern Cape - 31 May 2016