Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grant High School – Blue & Gray Singers – Fall 2013 Concert – Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel [video] - 28 April 2017
- High Society – Korsten Port Elizabeth - 28 April 2017
- Southern Kings vs Jaguares – Highlights ( Super Rugby 2017 ) Round 1 - 28 April 2017
- Speed – Motherwell Port Elizabeth - 28 April 2017
- Singa – Dining Room – Summerstrand Port Elizabeth - 28 April 2017