Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Straton Pre-Paid - 22 February 2017
- Mthatha news: LIGHTNING KILLS - 22 February 2017
- U.S. Embassy Pretoria Hosts Former Mayor of Washington DC, Anthony Williams - 21 February 2017
- The Great Moscow Circus Big Top Goes Up!! - 21 February 2017
- Controlled blasting along the R61 in the Eastern Cape postponed - 21 February 2017