Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bhisho more like a village than a town - 20 October 2017
- Rick Simpson’s Traditional Clinic - 20 October 2017
- Mthatha news: Bay fans miss out on Chippa’s cup game - 20 October 2017
- St John’s D.S.G. Vocal Ensemble Tribute to Woodridge College [video] - 20 October 2017
- Campanile view – Looking north along the Settlers Freeway – Featured Blog - 20 October 2017