Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- FuneralBee: 25 000 Reasons Why Choosing A Funeral Plan Just Got Easier - 30 September 2016
- Sylvester Funani talks to us about #JC19 in Port Elizabeth - 30 September 2016
- Roadworks on the N2 in the Eastern Cape - 30 September 2016
- Older people are often treated as charity instead of having human rights that must be respected - 30 September 2016
- The truth about dagga - 30 September 2016