Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- UK’s new Minister for Africa – Tobias Ellwood - 26 July 2016
- Wild seas at Bird Rock – Featured Blog - 26 July 2016
- Mthatha news: Thembi Seete on her love for bae: ‘I’m grateful we’re still together’ - 26 July 2016
- Did you ever camp in one of these? - 26 July 2016
- SACO to host domain workshop in Mpumalanga - 26 July 2016