Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African Based Startup Launches Social Media App And Boycotts Photoshop? - 21 October 2016
- Minister Davies welcomes R120 Million Investment by 3M - 21 October 2016
- Marius Dohne guest pose while still in retirement. - 21 October 2016
- A window on Table Mountain – Featured Blog - 21 October 2016
- Bhisho news: ANC activist facing alleged job threat probe - 21 October 2016