Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Dolphin Coast Challenge Gives McGregor and Furby Partnership Double Gold and National Titles - 22 August 2017
- Fincham Bearings and Industrial - 22 August 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: South Africa: Woman Wants Damages After Reservist Boyfriend Shot Her - 22 August 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Watch: A Fresh Slice of Filipe Toledo! - 22 August 2017
- PE in the news: AmaZulu players must keep their ‘feet on the ground’ - 22 August 2017