Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SANRAL hosts workshop to empower SMMEs in Queenstown - 29 June 2016
- X-Sec Integration - 29 June 2016
- Fly Fishing South Africa, Episode 1, Dordrecht - 29 June 2016
- Bhisho news: Bhisho launches a digital ghostbuster - 29 June 2016
- Demand Reduction campaign launched in Vietnam - 29 June 2016