Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- President Zuma congratulates team South Africa for maintaining sovereign rating status - 3 December 2016
- Mt Fletcher’s best ice skater - 3 December 2016
- Premium Blinds - 3 December 2016
- Siemens makes waves in South African wind market - 3 December 2016
- Tax compliance gets easier for companies, but new data highlights post–filing challenges across the world - 3 December 2016