Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Wedding photographer Pretoria - 26 June 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: High profile Panayiotou murder case nears end - 26 June 2017
- Crippled Health Department must improve communication and be honest with the public - 26 June 2017
- Rural communities fight unemployment - 26 June 2017
- Please Don’t Get Mad. Breathe! MyPR is Better - 26 June 2017