Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Addo had always been an elusive place that I’d heard of but never quite ventured into. I had browsed and looked and told myself that someday I would go, and that someday was the end of January.
Having done my ground work I was already excited by the videos and stories my friends had told me about Adrenalin Addo. A giant zip line, sounded like fun. Seemed a lot less daunting than leaping off a bridge, but we will deal with that adventure later.
Read more here: NMBT Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Whoops! President Zuma Refers to South Africa’s 1.4 Billion (!) Children - 25 March 2017
- Mthatha news: Taxi heads in peace accord - 25 March 2017
- Fourteen Furniture Designers Showcasing Their Designs at Durban Decorex - 25 March 2017
- Orcas off Port Elizabeth with Expert Tours – Featured Blog - 25 March 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Athlete’s 25th ‘Oceans’ - 25 March 2017