The Southern Equatorial Ferrari Automotive Club (SEFAC) will be at the Scribante Race Track on Saturday 5 October 2019 for their FERRARI DAY.
From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in support of Children’s Charities facilitated by the Rotary Club of Algoa Bay, SEFAC will be offering the first 80 people 2 laps around the track in a Ferrari at R150.00 per person.
All proceeds will go to nominated Children’s Charities.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 17 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 17 October 2019
- Will the bell toll today for Executive Mayor Bobani? - 17 October 2019
- The Impact of 4IR on Maritime Skills - 16 October 2019
- Ocean Race Announces Itajai – Is Nelson Mandela Bay Next? - 16 October 2019
- Fundaba and Business Zero Targets SME’s - 16 October 2019