Watching this United States student being ripped by the interviewer made me realise that we could be onto something by offering a cultural exchange with United States Students #FeesMustFall students who just don’t seem to get the ‘proper way’ to demonstrate or articulate their protest as this interview by Neil Cavuto with ‘Million Student March’ organiser Keely Mullin demonstrates.
Time to book that plane ticket to Africa Keely – let our South African students show you how to protest and march.
Can you say; “DAH, DAH DAH DAH, DAH” whilst pretending to hold an AK47 and Dancing en masse with thousands of others, Keely?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019