Airport parking has always been exorbitant, but the latest fee structure is extortionist even by ACSA’s monopolistic standards.
On Monday morning, I parked at PE Airport’s long-term-parking (traditionally the cheaper but less-convenient option), returning later that afternoon, and was horrified to find the pleasure of 10 hours parking there now cost me R300!
The new fee structure is on display where you pay to leave, but is not up where you arrive to park.
Guess I’ll be using Uber…
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Math-Art competition adds up to creative innovation - 23 May 2018
- York looking for hat-trick of titles in Hockey Challenge – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2018
- Mthatha news: Torture claims rock the ZCC - 23 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho opens arms to mother tongues - 23 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Farm for Sale in Grahamstown - 23 May 2018