Airport parking has always been exorbitant, but the latest fee structure is extortionist even by ACSA’s monopolistic standards.
On Monday morning, I parked at PE Airport’s long-term-parking (traditionally the cheaper but less-convenient option), returning later that afternoon, and was horrified to find the pleasure of 10 hours parking there now cost me R300!
The new fee structure is on display where you pay to leave, but is not up where you arrive to park.
Guess I’ll be using Uber…
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in crisis - 19 January 2019
- #Bosasagate: DA to report ANC election payments to IEC - 19 January 2019
- ‘Locally Yours Market’ pops up for Queen Elizabeth cruise liner – Featured Blog - 19 January 2019
- The Failing BCM Economy - 19 January 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Fairview, Port Elizabeth for R1 049 000 [video] - 19 January 2019