Airport parking has always been exorbitant, but the latest fee structure is extortionist even by ACSA’s monopolistic standards.
On Monday morning, I parked at PE Airport’s long-term-parking (traditionally the cheaper but less-convenient option), returning later that afternoon, and was horrified to find the pleasure of 10 hours parking there now cost me R300!
The new fee structure is on display where you pay to leave, but is not up where you arrive to park.
Guess I’ll be using Uber…
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: Entry-Level Attorney / Lawyer in Port Elizabeth Salary (South Africa) - 19 August 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Rape accused off the hook - 19 August 2018
- PE in the news: 12 arrested in PE during Operation Basadi - 19 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Uitenhage police search for three suspects following early morning shoot-out - 19 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Forensic scientist David Klatzow to investigate Mark Minnie’s purported suicide - 18 August 2018