Airport parking has always been exorbitant, but the latest fee structure is extortionist even by ACSA’s monopolistic standards.
On Monday morning, I parked at PE Airport’s long-term-parking (traditionally the cheaper but less-convenient option), returning later that afternoon, and was horrified to find the pleasure of 10 hours parking there now cost me R300!
The new fee structure is on display where you pay to leave, but is not up where you arrive to park.
Guess I’ll be using Uber…
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Uber launches Safety Toolkit for riders and drivers - 18 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Following the footsteps of Nelson Mandela - 18 October 2018
- My Desk – Featured Blog - 17 October 2018
- Port Elizabeth thieves apprehended after stealing from local shop - 17 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Rape accused sentenced to 8 years - 17 October 2018