Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Uitenhage, which forms part of Nelson Mandela Bay, is no stranger when it comes to history, festivities and futuristic technology. The town, founded in 1804 by General Jacob Cuyler, boasts a number of museums that play a pivotal role in South Africa’s history, a few heritage buildings, multiple outdoor activities such as hiking trails and paintball fields and also education centres displaying futuristic technology and a fun learning environment for young and old.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019
- Recognise this guy, Bruce? - 13 November 2019
- Smile John! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 13 November 2019
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- In sales how many NO’s do you receive before you get a YES? - 13 November 2019