The South African cultural community is abuzz with anticipation for the Exiles Re-Initiation show in Port Elizabeth.
The concert, which is being staged at the Centenary Hall in Port Elizabeth on December 15th, is far more than simply a dazzling showcase of some of South Africas most exceptional music talents: its a rich cultural experience that will leave the audience moved, deeply rewarded and with renewed respect for the astonishing creativity of those who left South Africa during apartheid and colonial rule.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why is the African Penguin Population dwindling? - 23 October 2019
- Should we Really Care about the Agulhas Current? - 23 October 2019
- In Case You Failed to Notice - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson appointed as Warriors Interim Head Coach - 22 October 2019
- Don’t let cybercriminals intercept your real estate transactions - 22 October 2019