The South African cultural community is abuzz with anticipation for the Exiles Re-Initiation show in Port Elizabeth.
The concert, which is being staged at the Centenary Hall in Port Elizabeth on December 15th, is far more than simply a dazzling showcase of some of South Africas most exceptional music talents: its a rich cultural experience that will leave the audience moved, deeply rewarded and with renewed respect for the astonishing creativity of those who left South Africa during apartheid and colonial rule.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019