The South African cultural community is abuzz with anticipation for the Exiles Re-Initiation show in Port Elizabeth.
The concert, which is being staged at the Centenary Hall in Port Elizabeth on December 15th, is far more than simply a dazzling showcase of some of South Africas most exceptional music talents: its a rich cultural experience that will leave the audience moved, deeply rewarded and with renewed respect for the astonishing creativity of those who left South Africa during apartheid and colonial rule.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Team to Play Zebra - 22 September 2017
- Zebre make four changes for Southern Kings clash - 22 September 2017
- August – A Good Month for Exports - 22 September 2017
- New inductive charging system adds comfort and convenience - 22 September 2017
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 September 2017