The South African cultural community is abuzz with anticipation for the Exiles Re-Initiation show in Port Elizabeth.
The concert, which is being staged at the Centenary Hall in Port Elizabeth on December 15th, is far more than simply a dazzling showcase of some of South Africas most exceptional music talents: its a rich cultural experience that will leave the audience moved, deeply rewarded and with renewed respect for the astonishing creativity of those who left South Africa during apartheid and colonial rule.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019