The South African cultural community is abuzz with anticipation for the Exiles Re-Initiation show in Port Elizabeth.
The concert, which is being staged at the Centenary Hall in Port Elizabeth on December 15th, is far more than simply a dazzling showcase of some of South Africas most exceptional music talents: its a rich cultural experience that will leave the audience moved, deeply rewarded and with renewed respect for the astonishing creativity of those who left South Africa during apartheid and colonial rule.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019