Repairs, resurfacing and road marking of sections of Marine Drive, Beach Road and Humewood Road are in the process of being carried out over the next month.
Portfolio Chairperson for Infrastructure and Engineering, Cllr Andile Mfunda, urged motorists to exercise caution, reduce speed and adherence to temporary control measures.
“Partial road closures will be put in place for the project that is estimated to cost R10 million to complete,” Cllr Mfunda said.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019