The Union of Jewish Women is a charity that supports a number of local organizations in the Nelson Mandela Bay area. We rely solely on donations which allow us to help people and charities in our region without regard to race or creed.
UJW are holding a fundraiser on the morning 15th of June 2011 at The Plantation.
Lydia Booij, marketing director of Mario Badescu, will be introducing you to this fantastic new beauty range from the USA. After the talk, Mario Badescu products will be on sale.
Lucky draws with amazing prizes such as; Bliss vouchers, Nicci Stewart Ceramics, Lisa King Collection shoes, Davy Jones vouchers, Ivodent and Mario Badescu products.
All proceeds to go to local charities in the Bay area.
Contact Ashleigh 083 651 0490 for a fabulous morning tea that will not disappoint you.
R150 per person. Tables of 6 available.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019