Household name, Eveready is investing in fresh PR support as it aims to boost corporate awareness.
The proudly South African manufacturer has hired fellow Port Elizabethan business, Sapphire Street as its retained SA PR agency.
Eveready has been in Port Elizabeth since 1937 and is the only manufacturer of dry cell batteries in South Africa. It also manages the Ecocell, House of York and Kestrel Wind Turbine brands.
Sapphire Street founder and director Kimberley Nanson said: “Eveready is rapidly expanding and we will target national and regional business media to tell its story and make sure it has a larger share of voice in this competitive market.”
Sapphire Street will manage the Eveready media relations, press office and corporate initiatives as part of the brief.
Author: Kimberley Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- And What About The Homeless? - 28 March 2020
- Amanda – Port Elizabeth - 28 March 2020
- Lockdown SA: Transnet to cut transport of non-essential cargo – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 March 2020
- Coronavirus panic-buying no issue for Victorian family toilet paper-free for five years – Lockdown News - 28 March 2020
- Covid-19: Police shut immigrant-owned spaza shops after Minister’s xenophobic statement – News from GroundUp - 28 March 2020