You must insert a DATE, TIME and LOCATION.
Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage or Despatch Events ONLY please – any other events will be deleted.
These tips will make sure that your event is seen by the most people:
- Use a descriptive and evocative title
- In your description repeat what the event is about, when it is taking place, when it ends, who to contact for tickets and any other pertinent information.
- IF you upload an image please reduce it to a maximum of 600 pixels wide BEFORE uploading. Reducing the size to below 100 kilobytes will also make a far better experience for your readers.
- It is vital that you put WORDS in the description – uploading an image only will not help in reaching many people. Search engines (and Google loves MyPE) cannot index the words in an image so you are actually wasting your time only uploading a poster of your event.
- When selecting a venue start typing and look for your venue in the drop down as you type.
- Don’t forget to tick the box if your event recurs on a regular basis between two dates.
- Select the correct category
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Road Fatalities Down - 22 January 2018
- Ramaphosa fires a salvo into one of Zuma’s biggest corruption camps - 22 January 2018
- Study finds corruption hurts local R&D and innovation - 22 January 2018
- Microplastic Particles Reach Antarctica - 22 January 2018
- Manganese Ore Dust Pollution – Monday 22 January 2018 - 22 January 2018