The upgrade will enable the municipality to improve its monitoring and communications capability at the facility.
While the Greater Despatch area will be affected by the interruption, Daleview, Reservoir Hills, Khayamnandi, the Industrial area, as well as sections of Campher Park, Bothasrus, Heuwelkruin and a small section on the border of Sentraal suburb will not be affected as they are fed from the San Souci substation.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated, installations in all premises must be regarded as being live during these hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bobani puts his statement in context - 19 September 2018
- Water Shut Off - 11 September 2018
- Uitenhage and Despatch Water Interruptions - 29 August 2018
- Ironman delegation happy ahead of Ironman 70.3 World Championship - 29 August 2018
- Mayor Bobani on the 2018 Isuzu IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship - 28 August 2018