The upgrade will enable the municipality to improve its monitoring and communications capability at the facility.
While the Greater Despatch area will be affected by the interruption, Daleview, Reservoir Hills, Khayamnandi, the Industrial area, as well as sections of Campher Park, Bothasrus, Heuwelkruin and a small section on the border of Sentraal suburb will not be affected as they are fed from the San Souci substation.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated, installations in all premises must be regarded as being live during these hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018
- Many Areas to be Affected by Water Shutdown - 2 November 2018