The upgrade will enable the municipality to improve its monitoring and communications capability at the facility.
While the Greater Despatch area will be affected by the interruption, Daleview, Reservoir Hills, Khayamnandi, the Industrial area, as well as sections of Campher Park, Bothasrus, Heuwelkruin and a small section on the border of Sentraal suburb will not be affected as they are fed from the San Souci substation.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated, installations in all premises must be regarded as being live during these hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- 3900 Kilometres of sewer lines - 22 May 2018
- Essential work at Kudu substation to affect electricity supply to Despatch - 16 May 2018
- Great News! IPTS buses back on the road from tomorrow - 15 May 2018
- Multi-million rand road construction project for IPTS bus route underway in KwaZakhele - 14 May 2018
- Water Cuts in the Nelson Mandela Bay Area - 11 May 2018