The upgrade will enable the municipality to improve its monitoring and communications capability at the facility.
While the Greater Despatch area will be affected by the interruption, Daleview, Reservoir Hills, Khayamnandi, the Industrial area, as well as sections of Campher Park, Bothasrus, Heuwelkruin and a small section on the border of Sentraal suburb will not be affected as they are fed from the San Souci substation.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated, installations in all premises must be regarded as being live during these hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Day activities in Nelson Mandela Bay - 17 July 2018
- NMB Council unanimously agrees on payment of Long Service Bonuses - 13 July 2018
- Avert cold showers by changing the times your geyser is switched off - 12 July 2018
- Stricter water restrictions in place following lack of rainfall - 11 July 2018
- Metro Police apprehend suspects and recover stolen firearm - 10 July 2018