14 February’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2
Eskom implemented Stage 2 load shedding from 9:00pm to 6:00am on Sunday 16 February as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Get a quick run down of what size inverter you will need to keep YOUR lights on here: What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding?.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Lockdown Day 5 – Alan and Bonnie Share State Secrets - 31 March 2020
- A PERFECT Excuse to go for a Walk or Drive During Lockdown - 31 March 2020
- How to help your bank account survive the lockdown - 31 March 2020
- Finding Optimism Within the Pandemic - 31 March 2020
- Angola, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana and Nigeria among the most hard hit - 31 March 2020