Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The summer’s sun is holding on for dear life to Nelson Mandela Bay; temperatures are still on the rise and autumn is not moving any closer.We have no choice but to keep ourselves cool and collected; but what do we do, where do we go in the Bay to not melt into a puddle of summer next to road? Here are 10 ideas of things to do to escape the heat and cool off in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019
- White chinned petrel – Algoa Bay - 26 May 2019