The Eastern Province Kings skipper Schalk Ferreira will be going for scans today after a groin strain sustained during the Boland Cavaliers match at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium on Friday.
EP Kings Head Coach, Barend Pieterse, said Cornell Hess would also be going for scans of his right ankle, after injuring it during the captains run on Thursday last week, which saw him withdrawn from the playing squad.
Pieterse said Tazz Fuzani would also be going for x-rays of his wrist today after injuring it in the match, but was optimistic that the injury would not rule him out of contention for selection for the game against the Blue Bulls on Friday.
Pieterse said scrumhalf Ricky Schroeder had also slightly injured his ankle during the game on Friday, and was being monitored by the medical team, but was still in contention for selection for Friday’s game.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- PPE suppliers urged to contact National Treasury - 8 April 2020
- What will happen to tourism After COVID-19 - 8 April 2020
- SABC to air school lessons - 8 April 2020
- Calls for rape apologist to be removed as Minister - 8 April 2020
- Minister Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams’ pocket spanked for Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown lunch - 8 April 2020