Electricity supply to several rural areas could be affected on Sunday 30 September as the upgrading and maintenance of equipment is planned between 8am and 5pm depending on weather conditions.
Areas bounded by Witteklip, Fitches Corner, Van Stadens, Woodridge, Sunnyside, Thornhill, Matjiesfontein, Longmore, Loerie Filtration Plant, Gamtoos Pumping Station, Gamtoos River area, Gamtoos River Mouth, Mauritzkraal, Nocton Farm, Handsworth Estate, and Savannah will be affected.
Note that in the event of poor weather conditions, the shutdown will be moved to Sunday, 7 October 2012.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated, installations in all premises must be regarded as being live during these hours.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019