Residents of areas of Lorraine, Kragga Kamma, Seaview and Theescombe are assured that the Municipality is aware of the power failure that they are experiencing and is attending to the problem. Power will be restored soonest, although no specific timeframe can be given.
More recently, a power failure has occurred in Korsten. No details are available yet, but the problem is being investigated.
The inconvenience caused to residents is regretted.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nine alleged drunk drivers nabbed by Traffic and Metro Police - 1 December 2019
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019