The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that electricity has been cut in a number of areas due to a technical problem experienced at Rowalan Park Sub Station.
The following areas are affected:
Rowallan Park, Summerstrand, Kabega, Walmer, Seaview, Mount Pleasant and the surrounding areas.
Technicians are currently on site to fix the problem.
No times frames have been given so far by technicians, however they are working hard to restore power as soon as possible.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
An update will be given as work progresses.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Relief at Loadshedding Break - 26 March 2019
- Second Time in a Row For South African Lifesaving National Championship - 24 March 2019
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019