The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that electricity has been cut in a number of areas due to a technical problem experienced at Rowalan Park Sub Station.
The following areas are affected:
Rowallan Park, Summerstrand, Kabega, Walmer, Seaview, Mount Pleasant and the surrounding areas.
Technicians are currently on site to fix the problem.
No times frames have been given so far by technicians, however they are working hard to restore power as soon as possible.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
An update will be given as work progresses.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019