Port Elizabeth: Kabega Park Detectives are investigating a case of house robbery after an elderly woman aged 70 was attacked in her house at Brakkefontein, a small holding.
The victim stayed alone and during the night she woke up when her bedroom window was broken and three suspects entered the room. They threatened her and demanded money and firearms. The victim can’t walk without the assistance of a walker but the suspects insisted she crawl through the house with them while they ransacked the house.
The suspects fled with cash, wallet, and a cellular phone. The victim managed to call the neighbour for assistance who contacted the SAPS. She was assaulted by the suspects.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5.23% Eskom increase a bittersweet victory - 16 December 2017
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision - 16 December 2017
- Transgivers generate toys for joy this Christmas - 16 December 2017
- Use less than 40 Kilolitres per month or else… - 16 December 2017
- Feya Faku heads home with top Swiss Drummer Dominic Egli and Plurism - 15 December 2017