Port Elizabeth: Kabega Park Detectives are investigating a case of house robbery after an elderly woman aged 70 was attacked in her house at Brakkefontein, a small holding.
The victim stayed alone and during the night she woke up when her bedroom window was broken and three suspects entered the room. They threatened her and demanded money and firearms. The victim can’t walk without the assistance of a walker but the suspects insisted she crawl through the house with them while they ransacked the house.
The suspects fled with cash, wallet, and a cellular phone. The victim managed to call the neighbour for assistance who contacted the SAPS. She was assaulted by the suspects.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Eastern Province in the Quarter-finals of SuperSport Rugby Challenge - 25 June 2017
- Springbok Home Test headed for Port Elizabeth - 23 June 2017
- NMB Taking Steps to Curb Network Losses and Illegal Electricity Connections - 22 June 2017
- MBDA welcomes another clean audit for 2015/16 financial year - 22 June 2017
- Expletive Free Insults - 22 June 2017