South Africa has come a long way, with the first two decades dedicated mainly to reconciliation and nation building. However, if education and the school and post-school curricula are not transformed in meaningful ways, the dream of a non-racial and just society will remain an elusive one.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Dom Bess gets five-wicket haul but bad weather and dropped catches hold England up in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Unions welcome resignation of SAA’s Martin Kingston – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 January 2020
- South Africa vs England third Test LIVE: Listen to exclusive commentary from Port Elizabeth on talkSPORT 2 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020