Following a successful tender process, Boomtown has been appointed by the Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency (ECPTA) as its media planning and buying partner.
A previous client of Boomtown, it is delighted to be working with ECPTA once again. A three-year contract, Boomtown will be ensuring the ECPTA will be visible to the right people at the right time in order to increase visitor numbers to the Eastern Cape.
“Tourism is potentially a significant economy for the Eastern Cape, and it’s great to be a part of an organisation that drives people to our province for them to experience all it has to offer,” remarks Boomtown Account Manager Lisa Snyman.
“Boomtown has an established track record of delivering tangible results, and we’re excited to be working with them again,” adds ECPTA Acting Chief Marketing Manager, Lavinia Shaw. “The Eastern Cape has a lot to offer holiday makers, and we’re excited to drive more local and international tourists to our province.”
Author: Kimberley Clare Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 14 ft. Skiff sailing [video] - 20 May 2019
- Makhanda News: England beat Pakistan in 5th ODI, win series 4-0 - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Ernst Middendorp has made things worse at Kaizer Chiefs – Patrick Mayo - 19 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Peelton, a village with British history - 19 May 2019
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019