Following a successful tender process, Boomtown has been appointed by the Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency (ECPTA) as its media planning and buying partner.
A previous client of Boomtown, it is delighted to be working with ECPTA once again. A three-year contract, Boomtown will be ensuring the ECPTA will be visible to the right people at the right time in order to increase visitor numbers to the Eastern Cape.
“Tourism is potentially a significant economy for the Eastern Cape, and it’s great to be a part of an organisation that drives people to our province for them to experience all it has to offer,” remarks Boomtown Account Manager Lisa Snyman.
“Boomtown has an established track record of delivering tangible results, and we’re excited to be working with them again,” adds ECPTA Acting Chief Marketing Manager, Lavinia Shaw. “The Eastern Cape has a lot to offer holiday makers, and we’re excited to drive more local and international tourists to our province.”
Author: Kimberley Clare Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: ‘IT’S VIOLENCE FOR NOTHING’ — Large number of shootings in Pittsburgh area since July 4 - 23 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Medina and Moore Win The Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 23 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa – Sharks - 23 July 2019
- Bhisho News: ‘HOUSE OF EVIL’ GOES UP IN FLAMES! - 23 July 2019
- Grahamstown News: The Best Cities To Retire In Africa - 23 July 2019