Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Eco-News Seal Pups – 11 February 2013 by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: A Bird Island Algoa Bay video selected by Expert Tours: During a very powerful gale last month, many Cape fur seal pups of 6 to 8 weeks old were washed off Black rocks, one of the 5 islands of the Bird Island archipelago in Algoa Bay. Pups this young cannot swim properly but fortunately a […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: UFH win first match in FNB Varsity Shield – Yahoo News snippet curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za as being relevant to ‘Bottlenose Dolphin Algoa Bay’. University of Fort Hare recorded their first win in this year's Varsity Shield as they beat Tshwane University of Technology 18-14 at Davidson Rugby Stadium, Alice. Both teams were winless prior to […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Jupiter Mines – A Deeper Look – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Strike-Hit South African Airways Says Only a Deal With Unions Will End Crisis – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Looming electricity disruptions will cripple Eastern Cape economy - 20 November 2019
- Mossel Bay police make first arrest for alleged rape filmed at party – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- “Right to protest a cornerstone of democracy” – News from GroundUp - 19 November 2019