EBUBELENI Arts Festival has all the hallmarks and potential indicating it will become one of the biggest and most loved and revered annual December event in the Eastern Cape.
The inaugural show is scheduled for December 29th, 2012 in the Nelson Mandela Bay metro [Port Elizabeth]. The festival boasts a strong and exciting line-up including the Parlotones, Stimela, Zonke, Theo Kgosinkwe, Toya Delazy, AKA, MiCasa, Pu2ma, Phakes, DJ Mthi, Take Note, Blaze, Ciza Tha Journalist. Ebubeleni Arts Festival is a homecoming event with a picnic feel and strives to provide entertainment for the people of Port Elizabeth.
“We also want to position the event as a yearly get-together affair for Eastern Capers who work and or study in different parts of the country. The festival provides an opportunity for old friends and former schoolmates to meet after a long time. Those that are not from P.E are encouraged to embrace the event as part of the reason to holiday and spend part of their festive season in the friendly City of Port Elizabeth.
Ebubeleni means friendly, PE is known as a welcoming city because of the hospitality of its people even towards strangers.”
The Ebubeleni Arts Festival is on December 29, 2012 at Adcock Stadium, Korsten, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. Gates open at 1pm and the show starts at 2pm. Tickets are R120 for Ordinary tickets and R150 Golden Circle at Computicket and Shoprite Checkers. No tickets will be sold at the gates.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: IFP strives to have Matatiele reincorporated into KZN from EC - 22 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Culpable Homicide Investigation After Fatal Accident in Swartkops - 22 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 22 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Fundraising Furniture Sale All Easter Long - 22 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 Eye in the Sky - 22 April 2019