Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
I spent three days on a media tour to #DiscoverEC. On arrival at Port Elizabeth airport in the morning, the team met with Mr Deon Spies, a tour operator who was trusted with the responsibility of taking us around and sharing valuable information about the Adventure Province. We immediately hit the road and headed to The Campanile to enjoy a guided tour of Route 67 followed by a lunch at Nanaga Farmstall outside Port Elizabeth.
After lunch, we we treated to a short boat ride by Sunday’s River Adventures on the Sundays River to the famous Alexandria Coastal Dune field which is the largest, most impressive and least degraded dune field in South Africa. We then spent some time sandboarding before heading back to town to freshen up, then went to the Black Impala Tshisa Nyama for dinner and drinks.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Joe Root has one eye on Ashes after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- 26 May 2018 – Get the Shot - 28 January 2020
- Pirates won’t benefit from Chippa this time – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020