The adequate provision of, and access to, quality health services remains a challenge in the Eastern Cape, particularly in the poorer and more rural areas. One of the contributing factors to this challenge is the insufficient number of health care professionals to meet South Africa’s needs.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Boomtown assists Mashesha Stoves develop its purposeful brand - 23 May 2019
- Why Wayne Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 23 May 2019
- PE Business News: PE port the first in South Africa to achieve ISO 45001 certification - 23 May 2019
- DA another step closer to regaining NMB - 23 May 2019
- East Cape farmers go high-tech – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2019