Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Slow Down Jim – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Parliamentary task team to save Nelson Mandela Bay from collapse - 14 November 2019
- Kwik, safe modular classrooms for Ngcobo school – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Tragic passing of amaXhosa King, Zwelonke Sigcawu - 14 November 2019