Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Suit up for your business trip to Nelson Mandela Bay – Featured Blog - 27 July 2017
- Bhisho news: MEC helps disabled teen assist others - 27 July 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Family of US food dynasty win EC game farm battle - 27 July 2017
- J-Bay in the news: The Quiksilver team finds perfect waves at J-Bay - 27 July 2017
- PE in the news: Ensuring the welfare of the seafarer - 27 July 2017