Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Oakbay Investments calls on the High Court to dismiss Pravin Gordhan’s “bizarre” application - 22 January 2017
- A Saturday night institution – Featured Blog - 22 January 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: This travel book will take you on a stroll through SA’s history - 22 January 2017
- PE in the news: Parents shut down school - 22 January 2017
- Full-house 2017 Welcoming Ceremony for NMMU - 22 January 2017