Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Southern Right Whale Watching (HD) – Featured Blog - 25 June 2016
- Mthatha news: NDP bearing fruits in E Cape - 25 June 2016
- PE in the news: Forget white Boks ‘plot’, support them - 25 June 2016
- Unstressed Surf School Chintsa East Wild Coast - 25 June 2016
- King Williams Town news: If it feels like SA traffic is getting worse, that’s because it is - 25 June 2016