Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- N2WCTR will turn business around for SMME owners - 29 March 2017
- King Williams Town news: South African Police Service - 29 March 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Weather Update: SA to expect hot and windy conditions - 29 March 2017
- Oakbay responds for calls to withdraw from Gordhan application hearing - 29 March 2017
- Bhisho news: Serial rapist given 120 year sentence - 29 March 2017