Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South Africa High Commissioner held an Investiture Ceremony - 28 July 2016
- Snake interaction at Animals in Wonderland – Featured Blog - 28 July 2016
- Learners from poorly resourced schools participate in engineering job shadowing programme - 28 July 2016
- Madibaz women need strong hockey league finish - 28 July 2016
- South Africa’s Hotel and Tourism Sector Set for Steady Growth as Visitor Numbers Continue to Grow: PwC Outlook - 28 July 2016