Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: Roller-coaster South Africa tour to get full review – Cullen - 24 September 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: New VW Polo to launch in early 2018 in South Africa - 24 September 2017
- BLOC Outdoor Furniture - 24 September 2017
- Mthatha news: Durban collison claims 2, SA death toll rises to 23 - 23 September 2017
- Bhisho news: Builders caught in tender scam: Some lost R10k for ‘job’ to build jail - 23 September 2017