Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Xhosa Children Assembly at school in Cwili Township – Kei Mouth, South Africa - 27 September 2016
- King Williams Town news: Kolisi, Notshe hope to inspire future Boks in Steenberg - 26 September 2016
- Uitenhage in the news: 274 arrested in Eastern Cape police operations - 26 September 2016
- Family Challenge helps realise children’s dreams - 26 September 2016
- kimberlys cookhouse “Roasted Veggies” - 26 September 2016