Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Oelofse Electrical - 26 February 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Cash receipts and disbursements method of accounting ___ freelance writer wanted toronto sponsorship fcaps network - 26 February 2017
- Samsung Corporate Citizenship aims further by improving access to education through Digital Transformation - 25 February 2017
- Bhisho news: Chiefs: ‘Probe land claims’ - 25 February 2017
- PE Image – Joe Slovo - 25 February 2017