Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Black hair, sharp scissors and the totality of white power - 1 September 2016
- Department of Energy and International LNG Companies to discuss Next Steps for South Africa’s Gas-to-Power Programme this October - 31 August 2016
- Sunset and scenic views at the Valley of Desolation – Featured Blog - 31 August 2016
- Advanced Critical Care EMS – Ambulance Services - 31 August 2016
- SMME Opportunity Roadshow Event 2016 - 31 August 2016