Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ABYC – Not Just a Club - 22 February 2018
- Agency growth allows investment in fresh talent - 22 February 2018
- Yacht Club Hits Back - 22 February 2018
- Bhisho news: GroundUp: Eastern Cape students challenge Motshekga in court - 22 February 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Lost Lotto loot leaves SPCA in the lurch - 22 February 2018