Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- CPW Truck Stuff - 21 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: International and local artists to collaborate at 2018 Standard Bank Jazz Festival - 21 May 2018
- PE in the news: Danny Jordaan ‘faces new sexual harassment charges’ - 21 May 2018
- Mthatha news: Free State Stars coach Luc Eymael in the dark over Sello Japhta - 21 May 2018
- Lindhorst Grays Interiors - 20 May 2018