Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz water polo teams ride crest of the wave - 22 November 2017
- An Afrikaans inscription in a Catholic Cathedral – Featured Blog - 22 November 2017
- Bhisho news: ‘MAKE YOUR PURPOSE YOUR PASSION’ - 22 November 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Uitenhage robbery suspects arrested after high speed chase - 22 November 2017
- It Doesn’t Need to be Mandela Day to Volunteer for a Cause - 22 November 2017