Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Minister Davies to Launch the R42 Million Refurbished Babelegi Industrial Park in Hammanskraal, Gauteng - 25 May 2017
- Looking out the museum doorway – Featured Blog - 25 May 2017
- King Williams Town news: Two convicted prisoners escape after overpowering guard - 25 May 2017
- Wheadon eyes sixth NMMU squash title - 25 May 2017
- Charges laid with Grahamstown SAPS for slow progress on Kabusa Report offenders - 25 May 2017