Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- History on the mind – Featured Blog - 22 June 2017
- Mthatha news: EC govt employee in court over R2m fraud - 22 June 2017
- Bhisho news: Bhisho gives thumbs-up to VWSA BBBEE Trust Intitiative - 22 June 2017
- Steps taken to stop the loud partying at Provincial Hospital Nurses’ home - 22 June 2017
- Conscious and conversational leadership are key to ethical organisational practices - 22 June 2017