Earth Hour is the world’s biggest grassroots movement for the environment. This year the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is shining a light on one of the most challenging issue of our times – climate change.
Getting involved is easy. Just visit the Earth Hour platform on the WWF website (http://www.earthhour.org.za/) and state how you intend to play your part in addressing climate change. To make it even simpler, the pledge platform allows for commitments to be made under one of four categories: food, energy, water and waste.
And don’t forget to turn out your lights as a symbol of your commitment from 8:30-9:30pm on Saturday, 19 March 2016
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kenton on Sea to Wellington, Eastern Cape to West Cape, South Africa - 29 May 2016
- King Williams Town news: E Cape cops on the trail of rape suspect - 29 May 2016
- Just 40 Years! – Featured Blog - 29 May 2016
- Grahamstown in the news: Grocotts Mail Sport - 29 May 2016
- PE in the news: Coetzee names first Boks squad - 29 May 2016