The 58-year-old pastor allegedly trafficked young women and girls from various branches of his church to a house in, uMhlanga, Kwazulu-Natal where he allegedly exploited them sexually.
The pastor was arrested shortly after landing at the Port Elizabeth International Airport by the Hawks and the South African Police Service’s Tactical Response Team (TRT) members.
The suspect will appear before the New Law Court in Port Elizabeth on Friday, 21 April 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- THIS Doesn’t Look like 2 Kilograms to me! - 18 October 2017
- St. Marks RFC - 18 October 2017
- Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp Foundation in support of no violence against women - 17 October 2017
- Does the cynic in you say that this is for nefarious personal reasons? - 17 October 2017
- NEW VC and Principal for NMU Announced - 17 October 2017