The 58-year-old pastor allegedly trafficked young women and girls from various branches of his church to a house in, uMhlanga, Kwazulu-Natal where he allegedly exploited them sexually.
The pastor was arrested shortly after landing at the Port Elizabeth International Airport by the Hawks and the South African Police Service’s Tactical Response Team (TRT) members.
The suspect will appear before the New Law Court in Port Elizabeth on Friday, 21 April 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Springboks to play in Port Elizabeth in August - 22 May 2017
- R68m for Port Elizabeth social housing project - 22 May 2017
- Almost full strength Southern Kings look ahead to Lions Game - 22 May 2017
- Union Cricket Club on Park Drive - 22 May 2017
- Central SRA Public Participation Meeting - 22 May 2017