The 58-year-old pastor allegedly trafficked young women and girls from various branches of his church to a house in, uMhlanga, Kwazulu-Natal where he allegedly exploited them sexually.
The pastor was arrested shortly after landing at the Port Elizabeth International Airport by the Hawks and the South African Police Service’s Tactical Response Team (TRT) members.
The suspect will appear before the New Law Court in Port Elizabeth on Friday, 21 April 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Honours for Local App - 24 April 2017
- Helping rural schools in Cala, Eastern Cape - 23 April 2017
- High Stakes and High Fashion - 23 April 2017
- South Africa remains an attractive investment destination - 23 April 2017
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium shrouded in Mist - 22 April 2017