The 58-year-old pastor allegedly trafficked young women and girls from various branches of his church to a house in, uMhlanga, Kwazulu-Natal where he allegedly exploited them sexually.
The pastor was arrested shortly after landing at the Port Elizabeth International Airport by the Hawks and the South African Police Service’s Tactical Response Team (TRT) members.
The suspect will appear before the New Law Court in Port Elizabeth on Friday, 21 April 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Would you stand in a cage whilst Lions are baited? Then why Sharks? - 23 May 2018
- Another Reason to Move the Manganese to Coega – the Lithium-ion industry - 23 May 2018
- Eastern Cape’s failing primary healthcare facilities - 23 May 2018
- Honouring Madiba on Africa Day - 23 May 2018
- EC Born Sailing Olympian Gives Back - 23 May 2018