The 58-year-old pastor allegedly trafficked young women and girls from various branches of his church to a house in, uMhlanga, Kwazulu-Natal where he allegedly exploited them sexually.
The pastor was arrested shortly after landing at the Port Elizabeth International Airport by the Hawks and the South African Police Service’s Tactical Response Team (TRT) members.
The suspect will appear before the New Law Court in Port Elizabeth on Friday, 21 April 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Youngest Driver to Win a National Championship Rally - 23 July 2017
- SANParks 2018 bookings open in August - 23 July 2017
- EC SAPS Doubled up on Service on Mandela Day - 21 July 2017
- “Zuma and his cohorts conduct themselves in a way that represents a betrayal of the liberation movement” - 21 July 2017
- Motherwell Residents claim dumping site last cleared in December - 21 July 2017