Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Addo’s Dungbeetle River Lodge is a four star Guest House located on the bank of the scenic Sundays River, 40 kilometers outside Port Elizabeth, and only 5 kilometers from the Colchester entrance of the world famous Addo Elephant National Park, the ideal entry point to visit this unique Game Reserve.
The Sundays River flows at the foot of the lodge, offering sweeping river views from the lodge’s decks and a perfect backdrop to an all-South African experience of big five game viewing, river activities such as safe swimming, canoes river cruises or fishing are offered.
Opposite the lodge is the famous Alexandria Dune Field, a hikers paradise of interesting facts, history, geology, flora and fauna.
Watch the sun go down over the river and dune fields from the beach at the river mouth.
Some of the finest game reserves in the Eastern Cape are within an easy distance, making it the ideal malaria free African Big Five destination.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Intimidation of NMB audit team - 5 December 2019
- EC Municipalities debt to Eskom surpasses the Billion-rand mark - 5 December 2019
- Criminal elements in Education Department must be rooted out - 5 December 2019
- Hobie cat 16 – Nationals Port Elizabeth 2012 [video] - 5 December 2019
- PE Company directors accused of duping investors tell court they were operating within the law – Port Elizabeth Business News - 5 December 2019