Port Elizabeth: On Friday, 11 November 2016 at about 19:00, police responded to a complaint of a shooting at Kings beach in Humewood. On arrival, two men were found in a bakkie, highly under the influence of alcohol. Shots were allegedly fired in the air. No one sustained any injuries. Both men were arrested and detained (one on charges of drunken driving, reckless/negligent driving, discharging of firearm in a built up area and negligent handling of a firearm while the other was charged for discharging a firearm in a built up area and negligent handling of a firearm) . Police confiscated the licensed handgun and ammunition. They are expected to appear in court on Monday, 14 November 2016.
Police are urging firearm owners to be responsible and to adhere to the Firearms Control Act 2000(Act 60/2000) at all times.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019
- Awakening the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth - 5 December 2019
- 08207775555 – the WhatsApp number for MannMade Radio - 5 December 2019