Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Even though I’ve been to the Donkin Reserve so many times (I don’t want to say hundreds of times but probably can), I still enjoy walking around the reserve and look at the Route 67 art pieces. It really is one of Port Elizabeth’s ultimate iconic sites.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Open a Website Hosting Business, be a reseller or affiliate or host your webdesign clients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- South Africa: Qawe Twins Tackle Their First National Women’s Rugby Tour Together – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: 2 Bedroom House for Sale in Kwanobuhle - 20 September 2019
- Madibaz senior players must lead from the front – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019