Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Even though I’ve been to the Donkin Reserve so many times (I don’t want to say hundreds of times but probably can), I still enjoy walking around the reserve and look at the Route 67 art pieces. It really is one of Port Elizabeth‘s ultimate iconic sites.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Shanghai Jazz Stars set to perform in Cape Town - 20 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 June 2019
- Mthatha News: ‘I don’t understand why this is my fault’: Backtracking frustrates student nurses - 20 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Dodge Journey 3.6 V6 R/t A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 June 2019
- Madibaz golfers primed for USSA title defence – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019