Join Port Elizabeth and MyPE in congratulating Mover and Shaker, Greentech Biofuels:
Greentech Biofuels is proud to announce the latest Nelson Mandela Bay business that has committed to reducing their carbon emissions and the effects of global warming. Domoney Brothers, suppliers of protective clothing and safety equipment, have chosen to fuel their delivery vehicle on eco-friendly biodiesel produced from waste vegetable oil. Catch them driving around the bay, you might be left feeling a little bit hungry.
Submitted by: Hayden Hill of Greentech Biofuels.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Ambulance Strike Called Off - 14 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Safeguarding Healthcare Monthly News Brief – Attacks on healthcare, October 2018 - 14 November 2018
- Drought could cripple Eastern Cape farmers - 14 November 2018
- Shoprite & Checkers again giving away 150 vehicles in SA’s biggest ‘win a car’ competition - 14 November 2018
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Kwanobuhle Police Probe House Robbery - 14 November 2018