Curious dolphins play in the channel between the fishing boats and Algoa Bay Yachts moored in the Port of Port Elizabeth. Much to the delight of members and patrons braaing on the lawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- One Hundred Years of Roasting Coffee - 1 October 2016
- Fuel prices up on Wednesday – Details - 1 October 2016
- Business Chamber helps small businesses grow - 30 September 2016
- The World’s Longest Test Drive - 30 September 2016
- Would have been great to see the Red Location Museum on this list - 30 September 2016