Curious dolphins play in the channel between the fishing boats and Algoa Bay Yachts moored in the Port of Port Elizabeth. Much to the delight of members and patrons braaing on the lawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- PE company has bumper harvests in the bag - 24 February 2017
- I Got So Excited When I Saw This 100 Year-Old Keyboard - 24 February 2017
- Alternative Fact that Whites own 80% of the economy/land - 24 February 2017
- Goodbye to Professor Derrick Swartz - 23 February 2017
- Tax system must be “redistributive” - 23 February 2017