Curious dolphins play in the channel between the fishing boats and Algoa Bay Yachts moored in the Port of Port Elizabeth. Much to the delight of members and patrons braaing on the lawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- PE housing programme set to create jobs - 19 August 2017
- Two Die, Two Survive after commercial fishing boat capsizes - 19 August 2017
- Allow me to tell you about my visit to the Cape Brewing Company – CBC - 19 August 2017
- Springboks vs Argentina – What YOU are saying - 19 August 2017
- SOMA 2017 - 18 August 2017