Curious dolphins play in the channel between the fishing boats and Algoa Bay Yachts moored in the Port of Port Elizabeth. Much to the delight of members and patrons braaing on the lawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- South Africa’s Top Six Events - 29 July 2016
- Built Environment conference explores Africa’s construction ‘renaissance’ - 29 July 2016
- Coega is positioning the Eastern Cape as an energy manufacturing hub - 29 July 2016
- Why you need to speak French to understand this term - 29 July 2016
- Fueling Popularity - 29 July 2016