Curious dolphins play in the channel between the fishing boats and Algoa Bay Yachts moored in the Port of Port Elizabeth. Much to the delight of members and patrons braaing on the lawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mandela Coin Laid in Keel of Transnet Plough Tug - 19 January 2018
- Despite Punitive Tariffs Cape Town Water Cheaper than Port Elizabeth - 19 January 2018
- CDC a finalist in South African Premier Business Awards - 19 January 2018
- Areas to be affected by emergency shutdown of Greenbushes substation today - 19 January 2018
- No change in repo rate - 19 January 2018