Curious dolphins play in the channel between the fishing boats and Algoa Bay Yachts moored in the Port of Port Elizabeth. Much to the delight of members and patrons braaing on the lawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Children’s Holiday Workshops - 28 June 2017
- Commuters have been relieving themselves behind food stalls at Port Elizabeth’s Crossroad Taxi Rank - 28 June 2017
- Great Support for Night Relay - 28 June 2017
- Braaivleis, Music, Sunny Skies and Wildsfees - 28 June 2017
- EP Kings Team for Rugby Challenge Quarter Finals - 28 June 2017