The Bloukrans is the highest and largest bridge in Africa; the third highest in the world and the largest single span concrete arch bridge in the world. It is also the highest Bungee Jump bridge in the world.
The Bloukrans Bridge is situated along the Garden Route at the Tsitsikamma Forest Village Market, just 40km east of Plettenberg Bay along the N2 Highway.
On Sunday 27 February, in celebration of her birthday and in aid of the Animal Anti Cruelty League, Yvonne Batista will be leaping off the Bloukrans Bridge in a dog-suit! Yep, you read it right! And all in aid of AACL! There will be strings attached – like the invitation to give until it hurts to AACL.
Yvonne will be joined by some other lovely lasses in bikinis who will also take the leap for furry friends.
The group will be leaving from King’s Beach car park at 9:00 am on Sunday 27 February on a complimentary Atlas Bus.
Image courtesy of Face Adrenaline.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020
- Don’t be a hypocrite – do your bit - 17 January 2020
- Support for a Gun Free South Africa - 17 January 2020
- Heavy rains improve some dam levels - 16 January 2020