The Bloukrans is the highest and largest bridge in Africa; the third highest in the world and the largest single span concrete arch bridge in the world. It is also the highest Bungee Jump bridge in the world.
The Bloukrans Bridge is situated along the Garden Route at the Tsitsikamma Forest Village Market, just 40km east of Plettenberg Bay along the N2 Highway.
On Sunday 27 February, in celebration of her birthday and in aid of the Animal Anti Cruelty League, Yvonne Batista will be leaping off the Bloukrans Bridge in a dog-suit! Yep, you read it right! And all in aid of AACL! There will be strings attached – like the invitation to give until it hurts to AACL.
Yvonne will be joined by some other lovely lasses in bikinis who will also take the leap for furry friends.
The group will be leaving from King’s Beach car park at 9:00 am on Sunday 27 February on a complimentary Atlas Bus.
Image courtesy of Face Adrenaline.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Warranties Extended on Essential Service Vehicles - 1 April 2020
- Local Plant gains 5.3% Market Share in Kenya - 1 April 2020
- Lockdown Day 6 – Bonnie Does a Runner - 1 April 2020
- Why The Coronavirus Infection Numbers DON’T Make Sense - 1 April 2020
- Lockdown Day 5 – Alan and Bonnie Share State Secrets - 31 March 2020