President Jacob Zuma has announced changes to the National Executive.
In a statement by the Presidency on Tuesday, President Zuma anounced that:
- Hlengiwe Mkhize has been appointed as the Minister of Higher Education and Training
- Ayanda Dlodlo is the Minister of Home Affairs
- Mmamaloko Kubayi is the Minister of Communications
- David Mahlobo is the Minister of Energy
- Bongani Thomas Bongo is the Minister of State Security
- Buti Manamela is the Deputy Minister of Higher Education and Training
He said he had made the changes after careful consideration.
“I thank the former members of the National Executive for good service in their previous portfolios. I wish the members who are assuming new portfolios all the best in their new responsibilities,” said the President. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Rise Against Hunger - 23 July 2018
- A Whale of a Tail - 23 July 2018
- Three arrested for possession of fire arms and hijacked vehicle - 22 July 2018
- Top solar car teams to pass through Port Elizabeth - 22 July 2018
- Day and night roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch - 22 July 2018