Attached are images that I took of Hiram’s Transport Services dumping rubble at the end of Woodpecker Street, Cotswold. As you can see, there is a sign that clearly shows no dumping. There is a gate at the site to prevent access, but they opened it and drove in and proceeded to dump the rubble. When they had finished, they drove out and did not even bother to close the gate.
This happened last year, but I have been at a loss as to who to report this to. On the day in question, I phoned the Mount Road Police Station and reported the fact that dumping was occurring, but they were not able to respond in time.
In light of the recent article MyPE had about Illegal Dumping Rangers, I am forwarding these photos to you, so that hopefully someone will look into this matter. Who knows how many times that Hiram’s Transport Services has been used to do this, and gotten away with it?
Fed-up with law breakers
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- I am Kinda Glad I don’t Eat Meat - 6 December 2019
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019