A MyPE.co.za ‘Hobie Beach’ selected video for you:
This is the stretch of beach alone the walk/jog/bicycle path I frequently exercise on. After Friday’s walk, I took advantage of the mild winds and flew a battery on the Phantom just as the sun was setting behind city. My original intention was for sunset stills, a time lapse and then a few night skyline pictures (see these at the end of the video) when I remembered that I had the Phantom in the trunk of my car. This is what I got. Let me know what you folks think! And by all means please give the video a “LIKE” if you do so. Comments, questions, suggestions are always welcome. Thanks very much for watching.
All footage was shot using the GoPro Hero 3BE at 1080p and 60fps. Playing back on YouTube at 30fps. The time lapse video at the end is also shot using the GoPro Hero 3BE. The stills come from my Canon 70D.
Music: “Cant Take Our Love Away” by Josh Woodward – http://www.joshwoodward.com/
Check out some of my other videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrpchm/videos
|Click HERE to find more ‘Hobie Beach‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kwik, safe modular classrooms for Ngcobo school – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Tragic passing of amaXhosa King, Zwelonke Sigcawu - 14 November 2019
- Keeping up with the Jones’ – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Shelter from the storm – Port Elizabeth - 14 November 2019
- Uber had track record of crashes before Arizona fatality – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019