Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Early this month Google said: “The new trails, launched today, extend the existing Street View imagery of South Africa’s wilderness areas to include all 19 national parks, 17 previously ‘un-trekked’ nature reserves and many sites of natural, cultural and historical significance in all nine provinces of South Africa”.
Together South Africans put South Africa on Google Street View.
No words from us, see it all here:-
We arrived without warning and asked Kathy if she could help us out with toiletries as we had to stay over, unexpectedly due to a Doctor’s appointment! Kathy then produced a tray of all sorts of ‘goodies’ to see us through! Very helpful and most friendly. The room was perfect and there was everything available. Will definitely stay there again!
Angie & Rob Fromburg booked out of Dempseys on 31/10/2017.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Zonke Dikana – Biography, Songs & Love Life of the South African Singer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 October 2019
- The Reason for the Steynsburg violence - 18 October 2019
- Zonke Dikana – Biography, Songs & Love Life of the South African Singer – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 October 2019
- Recall of IPTS grant funding to bankrupt Nelson Mandela Bay - 18 October 2019
- Go Jason – Team Sailing League Regatta - 18 October 2019