“Yes at times I find life difficult and depressing but there is so much to live for. I was dealt this hand of cards, now I have to play it to the best of my ability,” says Ciské Faber, who receives her BA degree majoring in Psychology and Sociology this April.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Math-Art competition adds up to creative innovation - 23 May 2018
- York looking for hat-trick of titles in Hockey Challenge – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2018
- Mthatha news: Torture claims rock the ZCC - 23 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho opens arms to mother tongues - 23 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Farm for Sale in Grahamstown - 23 May 2018