Outrageously funny, wild-haired comedian, Schalk Bezuidenhout returns to The Boardwalk with his latest one man production, Snorseun, on 23 November 2018. Born and bred in an Afrikaans family in Kemptom Park, Gauteng, Bezuidenhout has made a name for himself at home and in Europe since he began plying his trade – telling jokes in English – in 2011.
Bezuidenhout is known for telling it like it is without reservation – and for his colourful choice of jerseys and wild curly hair. On stage, he is fun and energetic, with a style of comedy that appeals to all races and creeds. He has come a long way since his early days of comedy, performing at comedy venues and festivals across the country, alongside some of the biggest names in South African comedy.
For his latest show, Snorseun, he goes back to his Afrikaans roots. Bezuidenhout will be live on stage at The Boardwalk Amphitheatre at 20h00 on 23 November 2018.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019
- Port Employees Take #ActionAgainstPoverty - 18 July 2019
- Reserve Bank cuts repo rate by 25 basis points - 18 July 2019