The KitchenSync Group is a company filled with passionate entrepreneurs – people who really wanted to make a difference in small to medium business owners’ lives. With extensive experience in marketing and digital fields, they’ve decided to put the most important things they know about promoting businesses into one three-day digital marketing training course. The course covers all the essential skills required for successfully marketing your business online. The Digital Marketing Workshop has gained such traction that it is travelling the country, in search of entrepreneurs that need our help – entrepreneurs that don’t necessarily have the capital to pay big advertising agencies big business rates.
The Digital Marketing Workshop covers all the main Social Media platforms in detail, and includes the skills you will need for setting up and managing your own website, image and logo creation linked to brand building in Photoshop, and marketing your business successfully, easily measured by ROI.
This course is perfect for small to medium business owners, digital marketing personnel that want to expand their skills, and especially for that-person-in-your-company-that-also-does-your-social-media!
Day 1 will cover full Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube setup and management, as well as the little known tricks of the trade that the experts use to make things go viral. Day 2 deals with Creating a Business and Customer Network, Other popular Social Media Platforms, Blogs, and Photoshop skills. Day 3 will teach delegates all they need to know about Branding, Viralling, Guerrilla Marketing, Creating their own Digital Marketing Campaigns, Social Selling, and Social Media Management Software. This is where you will learn how to tie the time and effort spent on Social Media to Return On Investment that is immediately measurable.
The Workshop runs from 26-28 September 2016, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. Seat prices are R3500-00 once-off, and includes the following per delegate:
- The full Digital Marketing Course that will be taking place at the B and E Conferencing Centre, Port Elizabeth;
- A Comprehensive Training Manual;
- Snacks as well as tea and coffee twice a day;
- and a three-course buffet lunch every day.
This is a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity for business owners and digital marketing personnel to learn from our trainers, who collectively has experience running giant marketing campaigns online for the likes of Top Billing, MasterChef Australia and a multitude of South African industry leaders.
To sign up, please email email@example.com
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Which Way Now – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 November 2019
- Head For The Hills 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Dream11 Team Prediction Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Cape Town Blitz, Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- ‘Sex pest’ Breytenbach found at mother’s house near Mossel Bay – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 November 2019
- Madibaz ready to apply themselves at USSA chess week – MyPR.co.za - 21 November 2019