A sea of pink will be making its way along the beach front as Algoa FM celebrates its 21st year of the Big Walk for Cancer on Saturday, October 26.
Cancer continues to be one of the most dangerous life threatening diseases and through this walk as the theme suggests we will be celebrating every step with everyone who has been affected directly or indirectly by the cause.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The worlds only known monument to a mythical African King - 20 June 2019
- Gmail Scheduled Email Send – a Great Feature - 19 June 2019
- It isn’t a birthday without a cake - 19 June 2019
- #heres2ten - 19 June 2019
- If You Want This Electric Car Then Chat to Leonie - 19 June 2019