PORT ELIZABETH – Leading risk solutions company Metro Security Services has appointed innovative brand strategists Design@Bay to fast-track its development as a leading integrated risk solutions provider in the Eastern Cape and nationally.
The M Holdings group of companies, best known for its highly visible Metro Security Services division, recently consolidated its assets under one visionary brand to unlock integrated service value for its customers and to establish a strong platform for future growth. Design@Bay is shaping an impressive new group identity that will incorporate the company’s existing and additionally acquired subsidiary offerings – smart technology security services, vehicle tracking, fencing, and cleaning – with risk solutions at its core.
Design@Bay owner and managing director Dipti Varghese said the agency had been tasked with steering M Holdings’ integrated brand strategy and business development, as well as its PR, media communications, digital and social media content. The creative team behind widely recognized brand identities, such as the Coega Development Corporation, East London IDZ and various Higher Education institutions, is well placed to boost M Holdings on its trajectory of growth.
“One of our first tasks is to craft a compelling holding brand identity from which to propel M Holdings and fast-track its expansion ambitions. We aim to enhance the group’s existing reputation of credibility and generate awareness and trust in its capacity to take care of private and commercial clients’ entire facilities risk requirements,” Varghese said.
The partnership will position M Holdings with a streamlined brand that reflects its integrated and strategic business offering in the critical risk solution market.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New book shows how corruption took root in democratic South Africa – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 April 2020
- Gift of the Givers to provide personal protective equipment to 100 State hospitals – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 April 2020
- Star Madibaz swimmers stay positive during lockdown – MyPR.co.za - 8 April 2020
- Masked crowds fill streets, trains after Wuhan lockdown ends – Lockdown News - 8 April 2020
- First Choice launches new Banana flavoured MILKI - 8 April 2020