Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa will, on Friday, 04th November 2016, address the Limpopo Provincial Economic Summit convened by the Provincial Government at the Ranch Hotel, Polokwane.
The Economic Summit will be held under the theme “An Industrialisation Path towards creating sustainable Jobs and Poverty Reduction for Limpopo Province” and will be attended by Premier Stan Mathabathe and Members of the Provincial Executive Council
The Summit will assess progress achieved since the adoption of the Limpopo Development Plan (LDP) 2015-2019. The plan is in line with National Development plan (NDP).
The Plan also provides a framework for the strategic plans of the provincial government departments and municipalities.
It also creates a structure for constructive participation of private sector business, organised labour and citizens towards the achievement of provincial growth and development objectives.
Deputy President Ramaphosa will receive a report on progress achieved by sector working groups focusing on mineral beneficiation, agro-processing, Small and Medium Enterprises and Cooperatives development, ICT and Knowledge Economy, and Economic Infrastructure development, and youth development.
Members of the media are invited as follows:
Date: 04 NOVEMBER 2016
Venue: THE RANCH HOTEL, POLOKWANE, LIMPOPO
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- More Wine Estates Confirmed For Wine On Water Festival In St Francis Bay – MyPR.co.za - 23 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphins in Algoa Bay - 23 February 2020