On Friday 18 November Lize-Mari Arthur interviewed French acrobat Delphine Lechifflart on Kingfisher FM. Delpine and Franck Rabilier will perform their acrobatic shows from their sailboat, La Loupiote, at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club during November.
Entrance is FREE and a hat will be passed around at the conclusion of each 20 minute show.
The couple will use the mast, boom, rigging and other parts of their yacht as stage to exhibit their acrobatics prowess at three shows on 18, 19 and 20 November 2016 on their yacht moored off ABYC.
The two shows will be performed on three dates at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club:
- Friday 18 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 6:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 8:00 pm
- Saturday 19 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
- Sunday 20 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020