Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that the Gail Road depot is experiencing staff shortage challenges.
This has resulted in delay and non-collection of refuse in some areas including the following:
- Gelvan Park
- Algoa Park
- Young park
- West End
However the challenge is in a process of addressing the challenge by sourcing additional casual employees through EPWP.
Residents are encouraged to keep their refuse until further arrangements are communicated via the Ward Councilor’s office, loud hailing and different media platforms.
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019