Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Deep-water seaweed evolved into a multi-cellular plant more than 540 million years ago by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: The discovery of a deep-water seaweed that evolved into a multi-cellular plant more than 540 million years ago has added a new branch to the tree of life, according to biologists. Marine Biology News — ScienceDaily Click here to visit Expert Tours.
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Image from page 543 of “The sea-beach at ebb-tide : a guide to the study of the seaweeds and the lower animal life found between tidemarks” (1901) – more Marine Life goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by Internet Archive Book Images Identifier: seabeachatebbtid00arno2 Title: The sea-beach at ebb-tide : a guide to the study of […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How to get more from your fuel tank – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa Tyre Market Report 2019: State of the Industry, Influencing Factors, Competition, Industry Associations, Competitive Landscape - 14 October 2019
- Working World Exhibition 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- Visit South Africa’s stunning Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal provinces for a ‘road trip of a lifetime’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Winds of change for Bafana Bafana – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019