Little-known right wing group Hindu Sena on Tuesday celebrated US Republican party candidate Donald Trump’s birthday at Jantar Mantar in the national capital.
With a birthday cake, balloons and posters — including one showing Trump brandishing a gun, the group celebrated Trump’s birthday. The Hindu Sena called Trump the ‘saviour of humanity’ and the ‘messiah against Islamic terror’.
Speaking to IndianExpress.com, national president of Hindu Sena Vishnu Gupta said they were organising the event because they consider Trump to be their ‘hero’.
“Donald Trump is speaking the entire world’s ‘mann ki baat’ against Islamic terror and we support it,” he said, referring to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s radio show Mann ki Baat.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Business Credit Card application checklist - 17 February 2020
- Great Fun Back Flipping off of Macan - 17 February 2020
- The Hidden Reckless and Wasteful Expenditure Costing Taxpayers Billions - 17 February 2020
- We all need a happy place - 17 February 2020
- Graeme and Marlow to renew rivalry - 17 February 2020